The Samsung Galaxy S24
Blackjack II's profile

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

Tuesday, November 19th, 2013 4:12 AM

Closed

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 GPS Issue

Anyone else having issues with their Note 3 GPS? I'm having an issue were every time I plug or unplug the charger from my phone the GPS drops out. I have to then toggle the GPS on/off in my quick settings to get it working again while navigating. It also seems to drop the signal when I get an incoming phone call while using the navigation app. I have confirmed this same behavior on 2 other friends Note 3's. I'm hoping this is just a software issue that will be fixed in a future os update.

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

10 years ago

Downloading...  Fingers crossed...

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

No it is FOTA only.

Scholar

• 

98 Messages

10 years ago

@Enuratique wrote:

Just received word that the rollout will begin this Thursday, March 27th. Your device needs to have already received and installed the NB4 build that was pushed a few weeks ago to receive the update. Keep in mind that FOTA releases are done in waves, so your device may not receive the update on the 27th.

ALL HAIL ENURATIQUE !!  

Mentor

• 

24 Messages

10 years ago

I'm downloading now too. 🙂 It's talking forever but I'm not gonna complain. Though I feel like each byte is being delivered by carrier pigeon. Here's hoping my GPS problems are finally over.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I tried changing my time three different times and tried to update.. No success. I cant manually check for an update until March 31st. It kept giving me an "Update Interrupted' message. Was I doing something wrong?

Explorer

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Fix or no fix, Enuratique is a legend.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

10 years ago

@Ranmaniac wrote:

Downloading...  Fingers crossed...

I'm in process of downloading it now too!

I probably should wait to see what the "fallout" is but I'm not because if this doesn't work, I'm taking it to the AT&T store this afternoon to swap it out.

Wish us luck!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Just got the update.

Downloading right now

.Screenshot_2014-03-27-09-49-00.png

1 Attachment

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Still not working for me. 😞

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

Downloading now 🙂
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.