The Samsung Galaxy S24
Joemccoy009's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 29th, 2017 3:17 PM

S8+ Update Enhanced Features

When I go into phone/contacts a message bubble pops up that says "Update Enhanced features?"
"A new version of Enhanced features is available.". Then when I click on update. Takes me to a different page with a Notification bubble that says "This app is no longer available for purchase or is not supported in this country or on this device.(com.samsung.android.coreapps:2290:4002:29f0125a3006)

3 Attachments

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

All,

As some have noted, this is a known issue on the Samsung App. According to our Care department, the current workaround is to select Cancel when the update prompt is received to temporarily remove the update notification.

Thanks,

AT&T Community Team

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Me three

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Yes. Same thing is happening on my S8 as well. I am on ATT network.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

me too

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Same issue and it is p***ing me off.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Same here. Started a couple of days ago.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

If you tap UPDATE on that first dumb screen about Enhanced Messages, then tap through all the subsequent white bubble error messages you get, and you're left with a white screen. Then hit the app toggle button (lower left app switcher toggle virtual-button), you'll see that the white screen is actually the "Galaxy Apps" app. Yay Samsung, right? Ok, so then manually open up the Galaxy Apps app, go to its settings (upper right, 3 vertical buttons), and turn OFF "Show updates on Notification Panel", and while you're at it, turn OFF "auto-update of apps."

This is all assuming you really don't use the Galaxy Apps app... but who does, right? right. Smiley Happy

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

But I want the updated! Turning it off won't help getting it!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm getting the same error message. I've restarted the phone and exited and and went back in, but nothing happened.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.