The Samsung Galaxy S24
Bkane20's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 17th, 2018 2:11 AM

Latest update issues

I have an s7 active, and since the last update, all text messages I receive are yellow on a white background. Impossible to read. I have tried 3 different themes, all the same result. Any suggestions?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

So far you can change the contrast. I'm having this same problem too.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Can you please tell me where to locate that on my phone? Thank you! 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

I am also in the same boat. Right now I can suggest trying a third party SMS app like GOSMS or some other well rated app.

It's a shame because the stock txting app was great, I had no issues with it, until this update.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Type contrast in your search bar and explore/look for vision

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

That helped a little but still having difficulties reading the text messages from others since the bubble is a pale grey and the background my phone upgraded to is white.  Do you have any additional suggestions?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Nope. Only suggestion is for Samsung to fix it

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Screenshot_20180318-235140.pngI downloaded this theme and now I can see my text messages again. This one is the only one I have found so far but I'll take it!!!!

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

That theme that I posted a screenshot of has made it to where my messages are visible again. Hope that helps til Samsung fixes this. I can't schedule messages anymore, has anyone figured out if that's still possible????

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.