The Samsung Galaxy S24
Sarah1's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, March 15th, 2018 1:51 AM

How to Increase the Storage on My SD Card

Hello, I am having trouble with my Samsung Galaxy S7. It seems as though that I keep getting repetitive messages from my Play Store app telling me that my device does not have enough space, and I am getting pretty annoyed by the repetitive notifications because I have removed some of my apps that I normally have (specifics include: Tumblr, Twitter, Uber, Urban Dictionary, Samsung Milk Music, Firefox, a few games that I play and downloaded from the App Store like Wordament, Trivia Crack, Choices: Stories You Play, etc). I have now deleted these apps because they were apparently taking up too much storage. My question is, how many apps am I supposed to have on my phone? And if I keep getting this notification again, do I have to remove EVERY single one of my app? Why doesn't my device allow me to get enough space to have all the apps that I feel are necessary for me to have on my device? Is it an issue with the SD card? If so, is there a way I can get the SD card to hold more space? Please help. Thank you.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

OMG, how is telling you to delete stuff harsh? It is physically not possibly to add storage to your SD card. I simply told you there are two options, either get a card with more storage or delete something. If you can’t delete anything because it is too important, that only leaves one other option. Get a bigger SD card. Why you would take offense to that, I am just speechless.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

6 years ago

Whatever.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.