For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
mylittlecat's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 2:42 PM

Glass screen protector

I just bought a glass screen protector from at&t for my new galaxy s8 and it is making it tough to do anything on my phone. I have to press something's more than once or harder to get to work it. Any advice? I'm thinking I may have to return phone and go to an uncurved screen.

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

7 years ago

Return it asap. Tempered glass does not work on these devices & I am surprised they are for sale.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@justin1578 wrote:

Return it asap. Tempered glass does not work on these devices & I am surprised they are for sale.

oh hogwash tempered glass works if its the right brand and installed right have one on the daughters s7 edge.  Zagg has the worst one in history.  The biggest problem with glass on the s8 and s8+ is most cases push the glass screen protector off....  I am actually using a self healing wet apply skin on mine...  works like a champ.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y1HY64V/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mentor

• 

38 Messages

7 years ago

What your daughter has on an s7 Edge and the non glass protector you are usng has zero to do with what either OP or I said. Misleading statements are not helpful to anyone, and your tone is rude.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

And your statement is misleading because glass screen protectors do work on the s8 but they need to have glue on the whole screen protector not.just the edges like the ones att sells. I gave the op another option for a screen protector that works. Most cases have problem with glass screen protectors on the s8 series. That's why I went with a skin.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.