The Samsung Galaxy S24
thepicky1's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, October 18th, 2014 9:03 PM

Galaxy Note 4 earphones and stylus replacement pen tips missing, why?

Hi

Just wondering why AT&T decided to remove the earphones & stylus replacement pen tips from the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 original packaging and what will you do with them? The other carriers(Sprint, Verizon & T-Mobile) have included it with their phones and they're all priced the same $299 on contract.  

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

You should make sure to check with Verizon because the same phone is $130 less and I am pretty sure it will include the earbuds and tips as well. Their prices are starting to become a bit more competitive to At&t as well.

Scholar

• 

131 Messages

10 years ago

They also removed the driving mode and usb audio out. Not happy right now.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

The note 4 is being sold as a premium device . Why is it not in the original Samsung packaging with all of the accessories from the manufacturer? Where are the Samsung Headphones? The galaxy S5 has the original and much more appealing packaging with the headphones included. the at&t packaging just seems a bit inadequate. T-mobile and sprint are including the Headphones and are keeping the Samsung packaging, not to mention the retail price is cheaper than the at&t version. I am an at&t customer for almost 10 years and have own note phones since the debut but I get disappointed every time with the packaging and missing headphones. I guess my question here is, why?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

This is an issue that continues to disappoint with every galaxy note I have own. I dont understand why would they repackage the phone in that packaging and remove what all the other carriers are shipping the device with. Not to mention the retail prices (no Contract) are cheaper.  The device is a premium smartphone, why present it inless than premium packaging and remove accessories? it's just very disappointing.

2 Attachments

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for the info.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

I think it's wasteful of AT&T to throw away the original packaging just to repackage with theirs, they probably didn't even recycle.Smiley Sad

I can't watch anymore unboxing videos because it'll just tick me off again lol  Thanks to all that responded

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

9 years ago

Are you sure the other carriers have those accessories with the phone? I was reading on the Verizon Wireless Community of a user complaining about the missing headphones.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

@Ann154 It appears that you are correct. The verizon version does not seem to have the earphones included. However, they have kept the original packaging unlike the AT&T version. Also of note (no pun intended), the retail price of the verizon note is only $699 vs AT$T's $825. Seeing this huge price difference I can accept no headphones on the verizon version.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.