Even today My AT&T Note 5 has not received Nougat update

Highlighted
Contributor

Even today My AT&T Note 5 has not received Nougat update

It's been more than a week of Nougat updates released for AT&T Note 5 and my device has not received any updates. It's still on version 6.0.1 and daily checking for software updates shows only 1 result, that my device is up to date and no new updates are available. It's frustrating. No doubt the consumers are leaving AT&T for lack of proper after sales support. 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Even today My AT&T Note 5 has not received Nougat update

dbshanker wrote:

It's been more than a week of Nougat updates released for AT&T Note 5 and my device has not received any updates. It's still on version 6.0.1 and daily checking for software updates shows only 1 result, that my device is up to date and no new updates are available. It's frustrating. No doubt the consumers are leaving AT&T for lack of proper after sales support. 

@dbshanker

up dates are pushed out over about a month.  10% one week 25% the next and so on till you get to 100%.  It keeps the servers from being overloaded and also keeps the update slow incase there is a bug only 10% have problems.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Even after 3+ weeks, the device my Note-5 hasn't got OTA for Nougat update.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Even after 3+ weeks, the device my Note-5 hasn't got OTA for Nougat update.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

as of today 5/22 i haven't gotten the update either. checking with att tech then im gonna switch 

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support