Helpful Links

Even today My AT&T Note 5 has not received Nougat update

Highlighted
Contributor

Even today My AT&T Note 5 has not received Nougat update

It's been more than a week of Nougat updates released for AT&T Note 5 and my device has not received any updates. It's still on version 6.0.1 and daily checking for software updates shows only 1 result, that my device is up to date and no new updates are available. It's frustrating. No doubt the consumers are leaving AT&T for lack of proper after sales support. 

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: Even today My AT&T Note 5 has not received Nougat update

dbshanker wrote:

It's been more than a week of Nougat updates released for AT&T Note 5 and my device has not received any updates. It's still on version 6.0.1 and daily checking for software updates shows only 1 result, that my device is up to date and no new updates are available. It's frustrating. No doubt the consumers are leaving AT&T for lack of proper after sales support. 

@dbshanker

up dates are pushed out over about a month.  10% one week 25% the next and so on till you get to 100%.  It keeps the servers from being overloaded and also keeps the update slow incase there is a bug only 10% have problems.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Even after 3+ weeks, the device my Note-5 hasn't got OTA for Nougat update.
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Even after 3+ weeks, the device my Note-5 hasn't got OTA for Nougat update.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

as of today 5/22 i haven't gotten the update either. checking with att tech then im gonna switch 

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support