ATTMobilityCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

Friday, February 17th, 2017 11:15 PM

Device Software Update: Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930A) Android Nougat

Hello Community!

I'm pleased to announce that Android Nougat for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S7 has been released today (2/17/16)!

Are you as excited as us for the new update? Tell us more about your experience in the thread below.

For more information and installation instructions, please keep reading.

If you are wondering about an update for your device and latest OS, check out our Software Update page

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Yes thats what i thought to do now. I will go in a day or 2

Mentor

• 

57 Messages

7 years ago

still waiting for S7 active, ughhhh

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

My S7 updated two days ago and now Outlook and several other apps don't work. Tried uninstall and reinstall but that didn't work. Any ideas?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hi,

I have a s7 edge and I still have not received the update...should everyone by now have the update or they are still rolling out? I bought this phone back in January 2017. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Yes

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Update

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Bought my girlfriend's and my phone back in December, Same day, same plan, both S7's. she got the update 5 days ago, still nothing for me. AT&T support attempted to do a push for the update to my phone 3 days ago, but nothing. Looking online at my account, and the specs on my phone, it says Android 7.0, but, I'm still running 6.0.1. Can't update by checking for update (latest software), Tech support suggested Best Buy, Samsung Experience, went there yesterday, they do not have it, said they usually get it a week or so after the carrier releases it, so I am stuck in limbo waiting, anxiously. #annoyed 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

Believe me, You dont want it. They force it upon me. I should have a say so. Nope. They do it anyways.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

At least you HAVE a choice. I don"t. DO NOT UPDATE. you will hate it.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

NO I don"t like it. Switch me BACK!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.