For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
ajlltaken's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, November 25th, 2017 7:05 AM

Best suggestions for beginner

I'm "an elder" who would appreciate advice on the best settings on my phone ( I have a Samsung Express, so I'm wondering about  my apps in general plus MY ATT app as well.)  I'm not interested in games or social media, but I do want to have the use of hands free phone, drive, maps, travel guides, etc  I know 100s of people who could use this advice!  Alltaken

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

6 years ago

Doing so here isn’t the easiest, it’s kind of a hands on thing.  Some resources are YouTube, teenagers, and if you have a Best Buy with a Samsung experience desk they can show you how to use maps and Bluetooth.  

The My ATT app is access to your bill and Account management.  https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1008917

Turn by turn directions use mobile data, so use with caution.  It can use 40-50 mb an hour, or a full gig is 24 hours of use.  In general, opening the free app, and type in an address and press go and it will tell you where to go as you drive.  

Bluetooth pairing depends on your car.   Some cars will require use of a line in jack.   If you have trouble, ask a kid or your auto dealer.  

Also, don’t be afraid to try stuff.   Read as you go.  And if you go to the sales page for your device, there is a link to the online manual.

https://www.att.com/devicehowto/index.html#!/?make=Samsung&model=Galaxy%20Express%20Prime%202

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks,  taken me a bit to get through everything, but this has been a big help and I'm all set.  Have shared your information with friends and I'm sure other on this community will take advantage.

Ajlltaken

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.