The Samsung Galaxy S24
bklady58's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, September 26th, 2016 8:08 PM

AT&T Store Locator

Where can I find the locations of an ATT Corporate Store and would that be the same as an ATT Company Store?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I'm trying to help my friend whose phone has been shut off due to an extremely large bill.       $2600.00

Her son is on her plan and he works on the oil rigs based in houma Louisiana. Att said the charges are roaming fees because the calls are using the Mexico towers, so they had them purchase the unlimited plus plan that covers Mexico and Canada, then this month they got the $2600 bill, they paid their standard bill of $421.00. They shut all their phones off yesterday and no one can help them, of course if they pay $2200.00 more they will turn their phones back on. They were on the phone with Att 2 hours today and note they say that the gulf of Mexico is not covered. The farthest the son ever goes off shore is 2 to 3 miles, still considered Louisiana. Any advice is truly appreciated. Thank you

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

6 years ago

If he’s 2 miles off shore, it seems unlikely he is using ATT towers.  The usage on the bill would show if he was roaming.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

We signed up for the bundle package in October 2017 , att has still not bundled our bill , it is now March 2018, we get no where with customer service, they tell us this, that and the other bla bla bla , still the same . Please help

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I hate att service badly! Just because of a better coverage we are with them!!!!! Sold directv and not got what was promised, now I am stuck and wish never changed from Comcast to directv. Further, getting in touch with the right department takes ages and then it gets disconnected and nobody calls back....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I'm guessing that if you spoke to the service provider in the same manner in which you wrote this critique, they would be glad to see the backside of you, Ms.- Mr. MBA holder!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I went to an an AT& T corporate store. The man I dealt with before left the company. The way I was treated was horrendous. I spent three hours on the phone yesterday looking for a manager to complain to. I was disconnected and later told I would have to email their corporate office. I am fed up with this company. They do not care about their customers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

After numerous calls to AT&T ..speaking to numerous reps who dont know the difference between AT&T Retail stores and AT&T authorized company/corporate stores.

All I need is a list of stores near 55379 who have ability to fix my cracked screen! Phone reps think all stores can and have sent me on several wild goose chases.

Can somebody give me a SPECIFIC store address near 55379 I can go to? The link to STORE LOCATOR does not differentiate the 2 types of AT&T stores!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

To Whom It May Concern:

I have AT&T service on my iPhone 6 and have been to the Hermosa Beach store in the past on many occasions either to pay my bill or on several occasions to shop an upgrade or other phone. I've had my eye on the Galaxy Note 9. and have spoken to Tracy several times. She's the only one there with any smarts and professionalism.

I love the phone but had more questions about it before making the purchase.  So yesterday and today (11/15), I called the ATT store in Hermosa Beach three different times to discuss the purchase and certain features of the Galaxy Note 9 --specifically with Tracy. I've spoken to the other folks there but they are so dull and inarticulate that it's been a turn off. Tracy knows her products backwards and forwards, but I've missed her or she's been out. The rest of the clerks are either too ignorant or too arrogant and cavalier. Their vocab skills are so lacking as to be shocking and laughable. Today, I decided to call again wondering if there was a Black Friday sale on the phone and because of time constraints against my better judgment, I decided to try talking to the young lady clerk who put me on hold several times when she didn't tell me, it was just dead air!  She evidently did not understand what the word "transcribe" meant. She did not know the features of the phone nor the difference between the comparative terms "vocalizing as in an audio recording on voice notes" and "transcribing as in writing out the voice note as one is speaking". She had to transfer me to her manager, who also did not understand the difference but who became angry and defensive, saying I wasn't being clear. I tried to use the example that when one uses one's voice to speak into voice notes one can speak into the phone and create an audio recording, but as I continued to explain, I was wanting to ensure that the Galaxy 9 which I think also actually transcribes into writing the voice note so that one has a written copy, but he was so ignorant and defensive that he put up the all time excuse: Well i'm the store manager and i've Never heard of such a thing. What a joke! Laughable! He actually tried to blame me for his ignorance by saying he didnt know what i was getting at that i needed to be more clear, got defensive and also did not understand what these terms and words, like "transcribing" meant, and then hung up on me, When I called back again for his name and also for the name of the other clerk he  actually had the nerve to argue that he did not hang up on me, and when I countered that he had hung up on me, he hung up on me again. !!! This guy needs to be fired. Who is hiring these ignorant, uneducated people to sell $1000 phones and services. These are big ticket items. Just because someone graduates high school is no guarantee that they will be understand plain English or be able to articulate more sophisticated concepts than wondering what some rapper is wearing today.  I called the main number to complain was on the phone for 35 minutes and was disconnected. Called back got somebody in the pHillipines told the spver there that i wanted the address for corporate to write them, it took her over 25 minutes of apologizing and other protocol bull to finally give me the address, at which point I took the satisfaction guaranteed action by droping my ATT account, so I don't ever have to deal with them again. I finally dumped ATT!  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

My phone has a postpaid plan with AT&T.  I want to change to a prepaid plan using the same number. I went to an Authorized Retailer Store but they said that I should go to a Corporate Store. Is this right?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@jasonxblue wrote:

My phone has a postpaid plan with AT&T.  I want to change to a prepaid plan using the same number. I went to an Authorized Retailer Store but they said that I should go to a Corporate Store. Is this right?

Yes, that is right.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.