Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Apr 22, 2014
4:34:08 AM
View profile
Gigapower in Dallas by summer
Edited by skeeterintexas on Apr 22, 2014 at 4:35:31 AM
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Gigapower in Dallas by summer

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2014 11:54:04 AM
(0)
Community Support

Looking forward to the growing U-verse services! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Looking forward to the growing U-verse services! Smiley Happy

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Gigapower in Dallas by summer

2 of 3 (345 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 27, 2014 5:47:38 PM
(0)
Tutor

I am being selfious when I make this recommendation, but in the Dallas market, my condo is literally across the street form ATT head quarters. But we get ATT DSL/UVERSE. The wireless signals downtown are horrible (Non ATT ISSUE) and DSL seems to be slow and drops from time to time. ADSL has never been a really good option, but you take what you get. I would really like to see Gigapower or atleast an upgrade to a more solid solution than ADSL/UVERSE downtown Dallas Just my 2 cents Smiley Happy Not complaining, just saying.

I am being selfious when I make this recommendation, but in the Dallas market, my condo is literally across the street form ATT head quarters. But we get ATT DSL/UVERSE. The wireless signals downtown are horrible (Non ATT ISSUE) and DSL seems to be slow and drops from time to time. ADSL has never been a really good option, but you take what you get. I would really like to see Gigapower or atleast an upgrade to a more solid solution than ADSL/UVERSE downtown Dallas Just my 2 cents Smiley Happy Not complaining, just saying.

Re: Gigapower in Dallas by summer

3 of 3 (203 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments