Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 6, 2014
2:05:12 PM
View profile
Gigapower - North Austin timeline?
Edited by popnewmo on May 6, 2014 at 2:06:22 PM

I have friends who have gotten signed up for gigapower only a mile or so from my house. I was told when I ditched TWC to switch to uverse that i should be getting gigapower by summer. is there any way to find out if that's actually true?

I live near the intersection of Anderson Mill & 620.

Thanks!

I have friends who have gotten signed up for gigapower only a mile or so from my house. I was told when I ditched TWC to switch to uverse that i should be getting gigapower by summer. is there any way to find out if that's actually true?

I live near the intersection of Anderson Mill & 620.

Thanks!

Gigapower - North Austin timeline?

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2014 2:52:26 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @popnewmo,

I apologize, but we do not release the specific information over the roll out of our services. We are greatly expanding our GigaPower services, and hopefully, it will be in your area in the future. In the meantime, you can check to see if it is available at this site.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @popnewmo,

I apologize, but we do not release the specific information over the roll out of our services. We are greatly expanding our GigaPower services, and hopefully, it will be in your area in the future. In the meantime, you can check to see if it is available at this site.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Gigapower - North Austin timeline?

2 of 2 (306 Views)