Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jan 15, 2013
11:22:14 AM
View profile
What is the passcode to my u-verse modem?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 3, 2013 6:47:00 AM
(0)
Employee

It should just be on one of the stickers on your modem and is labeled Device Access Code or Access Code Smiley Happy

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

3 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 16, 2013 10:30:29 AM
(0)
Employee

You may check out 2WIRE 3600/3800/3801 S/N and NVG510 to find the wireless pass code and system pass codes.

You may check out 2WIRE 3600/3800/3801 S/N and NVG510 to find the wireless pass code and system pass codes.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What is the passcode to my u-verse modem?

2 of 4 (10,169 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 3, 2013 6:47:00 AM
(0)
Employee

It should just be on one of the stickers on your modem and is labeled Device Access Code or Access Code Smiley Happy

3 of 4 (10,171 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2014 10:54:07 AM
(0)
Contributor

I know that this is an old post but can you please post those links again? I too need my access codes and I have no physical access to the modem to see the stickers.

I know that this is an old post but can you please post those links again? I too need my access codes and I have no physical access to the modem to see the stickers.

4 of 4 (9,031 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments