Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Aug 8, 2014
3:20:30 PM
View profile
Uverse been down 4 days and counting
Ok it take ALOT for me to complain but here goes. My service went out Tuesday morning at 7am so I call and I'm told a tech will be out between 12-4 well at 5 I call and was told my appt is Wednesday and not Tuesday. Ok no biggie there honest mistake ok so the tech get here Wednesday and said it's a outdoor wire issue ok well I call att to find out when will this be fixed and they have no clue. Ok now I'm getting upset so I make another appt the tech left 30 mins ago said the line was still being worked on. Ok so since Tuesday I just been looking at a flashing red circle on my box and can't work since I work from home. It seen like no one know what is going on. This is affecting 5-6 of us in the condo and the sense of urgency is HORRIBLE. I love my uverse. I understand mother mature happens but to only have 1 person working on this for a few hrs show the lack of urgency. Then they offer to just take 10 bucks off per day as if that's a gift. So now I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting. Oh and I also just seen the truck leave and still no service. I would hate to go to comcast but another day or 2 of no service and I will. I guess since it's only affecting 6 of us and not millions that it's no urgency. I'm very very very disappointed at this point
Ok it take ALOT for me to complain but here goes. My service went out Tuesday morning at 7am so I call and I'm told a tech will be out between 12-4 well at 5 I call and was told my appt is Wednesday and not Tuesday. Ok no biggie there honest mistake ok so the tech get here Wednesday and said it's a outdoor wire issue ok well I call att to find out when will this be fixed and they have no clue. Ok now I'm getting upset so I make another appt the tech left 30 mins ago said the line was still being worked on. Ok so since Tuesday I just been looking at a flashing red circle on my box and can't work since I work from home. It seen like no one know what is going on. This is affecting 5-6 of us in the condo and the sense of urgency is HORRIBLE. I love my uverse. I understand mother mature happens but to only have 1 person working on this for a few hrs show the lack of urgency. Then they offer to just take 10 bucks off per day as if that's a gift. So now I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting. Oh and I also just seen the truck leave and still no service. I would hate to go to comcast but another day or 2 of no service and I will. I guess since it's only affecting 6 of us and not millions that it's no urgency. I'm very very very disappointed at this point

Uverse been down 4 days and counting

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2014 4:45:24 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @Kdshenderson ,

I am so sorry about the delays in getting your U-verse service fixed, but I will be glad to help. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.

Hi @Kdshenderson ,

I am so sorry about the delays in getting your U-verse service fixed, but I will be glad to help. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

Need more help?

Download the myAT&T App and click Fix It Now! Support Tools to get U-verse help. For more assistance, send a quick message to ATTU-verseCare. Be sure to include your account number, name, and contact number.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Uverse been down 4 days and counting

2 of 6 (202 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2014 5:13:54 PM
(0)
Contributor
Dave it just kicked on. Bravo to the tech who worked on this today. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Dave it just kicked on. Bravo to the tech who worked on this today. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

3 of 6 (195 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2015 1:37:58 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hello,

I am in the same situation, my Uverse is down for last 5 days, they now saying that I have to upgrade my equipments, but I have to call the customer services and get it approve, I really do not understand that it was been working for last 2 years and now they saying after switching the router that all the wiring in the box are old and have to upgarde every thing.

I have been chasing them every day and still no update.

very very frustated and upset...

Hello,

I am in the same situation, my Uverse is down for last 5 days, they now saying that I have to upgrade my equipments, but I have to call the customer services and get it approve, I really do not understand that it was been working for last 2 years and now they saying after switching the router that all the wiring in the box are old and have to upgarde every thing.

I have been chasing them every day and still no update.

very very frustated and upset...

4 of 6 (103 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2015 2:05:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

@Mtafa1   Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your upgrade situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

@Mtafa1   Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your upgrade situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (88 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 26, 2015 4:28:50 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hey @Mtafa1,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this corrected.

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

Hey @Mtafa1,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this corrected.

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 6 (58 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments