Kdshenderson's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 8th, 2014 10:20 PM

Uverse been down 4 days and counting

Ok it take ALOT for me to complain but here goes. My service went out Tuesday morning at 7am so I call and I'm told a tech will be out between 12-4 well at 5 I call and was told my appt is Wednesday and not Tuesday. Ok no biggie there honest mistake ok so the tech get here Wednesday and said it's a outdoor wire issue ok well I call att to find out when will this be fixed and they have no clue. Ok now I'm getting upset so I make another appt the tech left 30 mins ago said the line was still being worked on. Ok so since Tuesday I just been looking at a flashing red circle on my box and can't work since I work from home. It seen like no one know what is going on. This is affecting 5-6 of us in the condo and the sense of urgency is HORRIBLE. I love my uverse. I understand mother mature happens but to only have 1 person working on this for a few hrs show the lack of urgency. Then they offer to just take 10 bucks off per day as if that's a gift. So now I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting. Oh and I also just seen the truck leave and still no service. I would hate to go to comcast but another day or 2 of no service and I will. I guess since it's only affecting 6 of us and not millions that it's no urgency. I'm very very very disappointed at this point

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @Kdshenderson ,

I am so sorry about the delays in getting your U-verse service fixed, but I will be glad to help. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information.

-David T

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Dave it just kicked on. Bravo to the tech who worked on this today. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello,

I am in the same situation, my Uverse is down for last 5 days, they now saying that I have to upgrade my equipments, but I have to call the customer services and get it approve, I really do not understand that it was been working for last 2 years and now they saying after switching the router that all the wiring in the box are old and have to upgarde every thing.

I have been chasing them every day and still no update.

very very frustated and upset...

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Mtafa1   Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your upgrade situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hey @Mtafa1,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to get this corrected.

ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.