LadyLauren's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 3:37 AM

Uverse Service Has Not Been Stable Since Install

Multiple Tech visits (in-home and outside), STB replaced. The problem is intermittant, so every time it is fixed - I just hold my breath and wait. And sometimes I wait a whole evening with service and then the next day can't get it to stay up to save my life.

The connection drops randomly, all the time. UV Realtime dosn't show any obvious problems, other than the seriously high errors on the error table.

What can cause this? How can it be fixed? Is there a tier-2 for technicians? Please help!

Stats-2013-05-28-22-26-06.pngErrorTable-2013-05-28-22-19-27.pngBitloading-2013-05-28-22-27-45.png

3 Attachments

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have had U-verse for a year and a half.  For the first year it worked great with no problems.  But for the last 6 months my service has sucked.  They have sent out serveral tech to try and solve the problem.  I have been told that it is in the line and that they fixed the problem then 2 days later it goes back to not working.  The tech's that have come inside the home get it working but say that they need to check the problem out with other tech's.  They have installed new hardware to try and resolve the issue.  Have sent a problem request to yahoo because I was told it what on that end.  I have had to get several credits for my service issue. Now today the same problem is back.   I was told today that they do not want to issue a credit for last month for non service through out the month.  Nor issue any credit for the remaining period of this month even though they are sending a tech again on Saturday.  I am getting feed up with the lack of service that I have recived and I will be checking for another service provider startin tomorrow.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

11 years ago

Please click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope in the upper right hand corner of this site) in a business day or three.

Please include your Billing Account Number and the best way and time to contact you in your PM to speed things along.  These guys will stick with you to get your problem resolved.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have had Uverse for almost two years now and my service is the worst! It has never worked right since day one it is always hit and miss! I am constantly resetting the router and the backup power supply (which is made by a company I have never even heard of and I work for a company that manufacturers them) and all the cable boxes on a daily basis. I am constantly without service and I am starting to get sick and tired of it! I have a technician at my house right now trying to fix the issues but I bet as soon as he leaves tomorrow I will not have service again! I am really wishing that I had never left insight for AT&T.

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hi jdbjam0410,

I am so sorry for all the issues you are having with your service, and I would like to help with getting this issue fixed for you. I will be sending you a private message to gather more information, so keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

-David T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Bridge tap. {edited for word filter evasion}. You guys are forcing more data than 2 wire can handle. Period. Goodbye att. Had enough after 4 years with the explanations and zero solitions

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

8 years ago

@fightsaslice, have you ever engaged the Social Network team @ATTU-verseCare to help you resolve your issues?  If not, why not give it a try?  There are plenty of people getting 24 or 45 Mbps over a single pair, others getting 24, 45 or 75 over two pair.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.