Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 12, 2014
7:25:05 AM
View profile
Power supply for IPN330 HD

I have a wireless Cisco IPN330HD receiver that I move from one place to another.  The power supply is mounted in an awkward position and is not easily moved.  I would like to purchase a second power supply to be able the move the receiver more easily.  The part number on the power supply is OEM ADS0202 but, I am having a hard time finding one.  I called ATT(Uverse) and they cannot sell me just the power supply.  Does anyone know where I can get a second power supply for the receiver?

I have a wireless Cisco IPN330HD receiver that I move from one place to another.  The power supply is mounted in an awkward position and is not easily moved.  I would like to purchase a second power supply to be able the move the receiver more easily.  The part number on the power supply is OEM ADS0202 but, I am having a hard time finding one.  I called ATT(Uverse) and they cannot sell me just the power supply.  Does anyone know where I can get a second power supply for the receiver?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 12, 2014 8:04:57 AM
(0)
Employee
You would need to contact Cisco direct as ATT does not sell the receiver (leased) and the power supply is included with unit, not available separately.

The power supply for Cisco wireless receivers (isb7500) is 12volts, 20 watts.

While receivers are leased, there are some available on eBay, could purchase keep power supply and return receiver to AT&T as unit will never work unless authorized by Uverse with monthly lease fee.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Power supply for IPN330 HD

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 12, 2014 8:04:57 AM
(0)
Employee
You would need to contact Cisco direct as ATT does not sell the receiver (leased) and the power supply is included with unit, not available separately.

While receivers are leased, there are some available on eBay, could purchase keep power supply and return receiver to AT&T as unit will never work unless authorized by Uverse with monthly lease fee.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Power supply for IPN330 HD

2 of 2 (448 Views)
Solution