Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 12, 2012
5:00:51 PM
View profile
Highest Max Line Rate?
Edited by Darknessrise on Nov 12, 2012 at 5:02:26 PM

I'm curious, with the new plans coming soon for higher tiers I was wondering what is the highest max line rate you guys have seen for U-verse? I think I once saw someone post a link of about 80 or so Mbps on a close pair bonding Smiley Surprised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

I'm curious, with the new plans coming soon for higher tiers I was wondering what is the highest max line rate you guys have seen for U-verse? I think I once saw someone post a link of about 80 or so Mbps on a close pair bonding Smiley Surprised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 12, 2012 8:28:08 PM
(0)
Expert
I have a few iNIDs in the UV Realtime database where the combination of both lines is over 100 Mbps.

The highest I have on a single-line setup is about 70 Mbps.

Remember that max rates are raw rates. User-available rates after error correction can be a maximum of about 80% of this value.
Accepted Solution

Highest Max Line Rate?

[ Edited ]
6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2012 6:39:13 PM
(0)
Professor
18 for some, 24 for others for Internet.

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Stimpy: So what'll happen?

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

"Ren: Now listen, Cadet. I've got a job for you. See this button? Don't touch it! It's the History Eraser button, you fool!

Ren: That's just it. We don't know. Maybe something bad, maybe something good. I guess we'll never know, 'cause you're going to guard it. You won't touch it, will you?"

Re: Highest Max Line Rate?

2 of 7 (1,343 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 12, 2012 7:19:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I think you may be mistaken. I'm talking about line rates not speed tiers.
I think you may be mistaken. I'm talking about line rates not speed tiers.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (1,339 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 12, 2012 8:28:08 PM
(0)
Expert
I have a few iNIDs in the UV Realtime database where the combination of both lines is over 100 Mbps.

Remember that max rates are raw rates. User-available rates after error correction can be a maximum of about 80% of this value.

4 of 7 (1,329 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 13, 2012 5:42:45 AM
(0)
Professor
It will not matter, due to it will not make your tv picture any better, or your Internet any faster. There is a limit to what each can do.

5 of 7 (1,295 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2012 11:45:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

A few years ago, I had a max rate of 114M for about 3-4 months after a power outage and ended after another power outage. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

A few years ago, I had a max rate of 114M for about 3-4 months after a power outage and ended after another power outage. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

6 of 7 (1,123 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 26, 2013 8:15:53 AM
(0)
Employee

110M on an 1850 ft INID, each pair had 55M, great thing they still only had 25M profile, 18M internet.

Like having a car that can do 140, with a tamper proof regulator that will not allow exceed 65mph speed limit.

110M on an 1850 ft INID, each pair had 55M, great thing they still only had 25M profile, 18M internet.

Like having a car that can do 140, with a tamper proof regulator that will not allow exceed 65mph speed limit.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 7 (417 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments