Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Jul 9, 2012
3:36:57 PM
View profile
Forgotten access code for Motorola NVG510 router

I have the Motorola NVG510 router. I accessed the settings online and changed the access code. I can't remember what I changed it to and can no longer turn on wireless. Is there any way to recover my access code?

I have the Motorola NVG510 router. I accessed the settings online and changed the access code. I can't remember what I changed it to and can no longer turn on wireless. Is there any way to recover my access code?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 9, 2012 5:15:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
there is a factory reset button on the back. It resets the logon and password to factory defaults.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Forgotten access code for Motorola NVG510 router

7 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(7)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 9, 2012 5:15:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
there is a factory reset button on the back. It resets the logon and password to factory defaults.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Forgotten access code for Motorola NVG510 router

2 of 8 (22,106 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2012 9:52:57 AM
(0)
Contributor

i lost the sticker where the access code is how can i finde out what it was 

i lost the sticker where the access code is how can i finde out what it was 

3 of 8 (21,779 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2013 5:50:30 PM
(0)
Mentor

Is it possible to reset the access code only without doing a complete factory reset?

Is it possible to reset the access code only without doing a complete factory reset?

4 of 8 (17,126 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2013 5:55:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No, only factory reset. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

No, only factory reset. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

5 of 8 (17,122 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2013 6:00:26 PM
(0)
Mentor

OK, trying to remember my access code.

Is it numeric only?  Or, can it contain letters and other symbol?  Is there a minimum length or other requirements?

OK, trying to remember my access code.

Is it numeric only?  Or, can it contain letters and other symbol?  Is there a minimum length or other requirements?

6 of 8 (17,116 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2013 6:14:34 PM
(0)
Mentor

Got it.  8 character minimum. . . 

Got it.  8 character minimum. . . 

7 of 8 (17,102 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2016 3:57:27 AM
(0)
Tutor

i change my default gateway router ip adddress so after that i am unable to enter my previous device access code which i didn't change.

i change my default gateway router ip adddress so after that i am unable to enter my previous device access code which i didn't change.

8 of 8 (1,629 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments