rkeiser10's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, January 23rd, 2014 2:43 PM

Failed to load resource. WebException: Could not establish trust relationship

Failed to load resource. WebException: Could not establish trust relationship with remote server.

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

9 years ago

I've started getting the same error, no issues with the service so far.

Is this error message associated with the new TV client firmware update, and is unable to install the new upadate?

Scholar

• 

150 Messages

9 years ago

It's not your receiver. People all over the US are getting this error. One thread on DSL Reports has people from multiple states reporting this same issue. I see it after my receiver has been off for awhile and then powered up.

Guru

• 

644 Messages

9 years ago

Click Exit to TV button it made my TV work. I had the same problem once so far...

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I just started receiving the same error today.  It happens to me when I try to invoke the Menu's Search function.  This function usually works fine.  Neither waiting (more than 30 minutes) nor rebooting the set top box helped.  (more information: at the same time my PC's internet connection slowed down considerably.  I resolved that by making my PC use Google's DNS servers)  Substantive error text follows:

Error code 0 - Failed to load resource

kx: Failed to load resource

WebException: Could not establish trust relationship with remote server

WebException: The remote certificate has failed validation procedure

Is it possible AT&T DNS server problems are causing the Uverse errors as well?  Could someone check?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

@pbnerd 

@Isabella57 

You're in Connecticut which has been switched to Frontier as of today. Some features will be unavailable until they're all worked out. We all have to be patient and wait for everything to be sorted out. There are currently some DNS server issues being looked at on Frontier for CT customers. Give them some time to work it out and I'm sure everything will be alright.

Frontier currently doesn't have a forum for CT customers. If you would like, you can post in this 3rd party Frontier forum:

Frontier Forum

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Not sure why WE HAVE TO BE PATIENT.  That is nonsense.

We pay very good money for the service and Frontier and AT&T has already had plenty of time to work out thier kinks.

Comcast should be receiving a lot of calls very soon.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

@StuDBaker 

Please be aware that this is the AT&T U-verse forum and the issues today aren't for AT&T U-verse customers, they're for Frontier. If you would like to discuss the Frontier CT transition, please post in the forum I posted above.

Frontier couldn't really test this and it was their first time acquiring a U-verse system. They couldn't really do anything or test anything at all until services were officially transferred.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Please be aware that the post referred to the Frontier switch.

And they have the ability to make the switch seamless and they did not do that.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.6K Messages

9 years ago

@StuDBaker wrote:

And they have the ability to make the switch seamless and they did not do that.

Your years of experience migrating complex IPTV systems between large corporations provides you with the background to make this statement?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.