For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
WoodstockGA's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, December 21st, 2015 2:18 PM

Exposed ATT Cable wire

For the property located at [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.], Woodstock, GA 30188, there is a cable junction located on the property line between my house and my neighbors to the left near the street storm drain. I do not believe it is a live wire and is not being use.  Please come and remove it.

Thank you

Paul S

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@WoodstockGA   Contact ATT Customer Care on the link in my signature.  Let them know about the exposed wire.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I called about this issue 6 weeks ago, had an exposed AT & T wire all down the street.  It has now been buried, however, they have gone onto my property by 2 feet and jackhammed up the edge of the driveway.  Nothing has been repaired and I need to find out who to contact to get this resolved.   Thank you

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Our neighborhood recently had UVerse "installed". During this process they severed our DSL connection. ATT sent a technician the next day and he ended up running a direct cable from our house out, above ground, to wherever it's designated to hook up to. (I'm not going to pretend to understand the logistics of how this works) He told us that day he put in an order for ATT to come out and bury the cable for obvious reasons. 2 months have passed and we still have a cable running across our yard. As you can imagine it makes cutting the grass a little difficult, although not quite as difficult as being transferred 100 times while trying to contact ATT to get anything done. There is no direct email, so who should I contact?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Hearn0508

It sometimes takes a while to get a cable buried. Maybe if you try contacting AT&T Customer Care, you can see what's the status or make sure you have someone actually come out to bury it?

Customer Care can be contacted by clicking the link below and sending a message(expect a response over the next few days):

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

In the message body, please include the following:

- Name

- Address

- Account number

- Phone number

- Contact email address

- The best time to contact you if needed

- The problem you are having(in detail)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I used to have ATT U verse service.  A line crew ran a line from the pole in the alley to my garage.  The garage is 100 years old and the fascia board that the line is attached to disconnected from the structure, making the line hit the ground.  I propped it up, but it is a safety hazard.  Since I discontinued my service, I no longer need the line.  There is also a piece of equipment screwed to my garage that ATT can have back.  How do I get someone to take this request?  I've spoken to two customer service reps who do not understand anything of what I am talking about.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.