Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Sep 26, 2013
11:17:28 AM
View profile
Connecting computers to the AT&T U-verse Wireless Gateway

Are you looking for some options to connect additional computers to the AT&T U-verse enabled Wireless Gateway? 

We have a support article Connecting computers to the AT&T U-verse Wireless Gateway that might assist you! 

When viewing this article, please make sure you choose the correct modem/gateway so you view the article applicable to your device!

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Are you looking for some options to connect additional computers to the AT&T U-verse enabled Wireless Gateway? 

We have a support article Connecting computers to the AT&T U-verse Wireless Gateway that might assist you! 

When viewing this article, please make sure you choose the correct modem/gateway so you view the article applicable to your device!

~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 26, 2013 11:18:21 AM
(0)
Employee

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Connecting computers to the AT&T U-verse Wireless Gateway

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 26, 2013 11:18:21 AM
(0)
Employee

We have many other self-help options available to you!  Please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Thanks!  ~Delia

Re: Connecting computers to the AT&T U-verse Wireless Gateway

2 of 2 (3,010 Views)
Solution