Darknessrise's profile

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 4:19 PM

Attenuator

How do you find one of these and what do they look like? I MUST have one on our line as our VRAD is on our lawn and our line goes directly towards the location of the VRAD. My stats are good but seem a little low for my listed distance on UV RT(Atleast I think lol). If I guesstimate our real distance is about 3 seconds of slow walking from the VRAD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

11 years ago

AT&T WHY ARE YOU SO CONFUSING WHEN IT COMES TO BOXES!!! Well, I looked again now that the leaves have fell and the boxes now look like this:(I'm sure it's this now 😞 )

Pole mounted down the street:

3 boxes near our home:

(Only one of the below, not two)

(I cannot see this one that well but I can assume it's this. I can see that little slope on the top of it's front from my window. This is about as tall as a fence.)

Now what is it LOL. Is this actually a VRAD then? So we have two VRADs on one road?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

11 years ago

If that last one is actually a VRAD I wonder if we're serviced off that one or the pole mounted one. If we get service from that one we're offically 20ft from the VRAD. Smiley LOL

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.