Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Dec 10, 2011
9:58:03 PM
View profile
uverse code for new LG TV

Does anyone know of a u-verse remote code for a LG LCD TV (37LK450).  Just purchased one tonight. The remote will change channels but does not control the audio? I'm connected to the cable box via a HDMI cable. I've tried all the codes on-line and in the instruction booklet but none will work to control the audio? Thanks.

Does anyone know of a u-verse remote code for a LG LCD TV (37LK450).  Just purchased one tonight. The remote will change channels but does not control the audio? I'm connected to the cable box via a HDMI cable. I've tried all the codes on-line and in the instruction booklet but none will work to control the audio? Thanks.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 11, 2011 4:47:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
glee9 - If your only complaint is that you cannot control volume , there is a work around -

Press att/ok simultaneously enter code 955 - press enter (lower right).

In this state, when the att mode is selected both channel and volume will be controlled by the STB.

As a setup step - Set the STB about 12, set the TV volume to a comfortable level.

While watching operation of the volume button will raise and lower the volume.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

uverse code for new LG TV

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 10:32:33 PM
(0)
Expert

You can also try the App on your TV:
Menu > Help > System Setup > Program Your UV Remote

Take a look at these posts for other codes that might work:
Remote Codes for Various Devices

You can also try the App on your TV:
Menu > Help > System Setup > Program Your UV Remote

Take a look at these posts for other codes that might work:
Remote Codes for Various Devices

Re: uverse code for new LG TV

2 of 4 (7,456 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 11, 2011 4:47:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
glee9 - If your only complaint is that you cannot control volume , there is a work around -

In this state, when the att mode is selected both channel and volume will be controlled by the STB.

As a setup step - Set the STB about 12, set the TV volume to a comfortable level.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (7,446 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 9:10:51 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks.  That works.

Thanks.  That works.