Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Oct 24, 2013
2:39:24 PM
View profile
remote won't work with receiver

hi i need help with my remote it turns on the tv etc.. but wont work with the receiver.

hi i need help with my remote it turns on the tv etc.. but wont work with the receiver.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 24, 2013 4:02:54 PM
(0)
Mentor

RC71 Press and Hold ; Enter and  Mute at the same time.

RC6_rx/rf - Use the front panel of the rcvr through menu to follow Menu > Setting & Help > Setting > Remote > Program Remote ... follow on screen promt

If its a client press and hold the Blue  DirecTV button for 20 secs  on the c31 or 41 ... the rcvr will reset  and will reset the client to IR mode.

Accepted Solution

remote won't work with receiver

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 24, 2013 3:53:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

what model of remote do you have. look for the model number on the left top corner of the remote

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door..

what model of remote do you have. look for the model number on the left top corner of the remote

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: remote won't work with receiver

2 of 3 (141 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 24, 2013 4:02:54 PM
(0)
Mentor

RC6_rx/rf - Use the front panel of the rcvr through menu to follow Menu > Setting & Help > Setting > Remote > Program Remote ... follow on screen promt

If its a client press and hold the Blue  DirecTV button for 20 secs  on the c31 or 41 ... the rcvr will reset  and will reset the client to IR mode.

Re: remote won't work with receiver

3 of 3 (141 Views)
Solution