Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 15, 2013
8:40:21 PM
remote control code for sanyo

i've used 5 codes (1045, 1062, 1095, 1103, 1380) on the remote control to connect it to my new sanyo tv, but none of them work.  model for the sanyo is FVE3963.

any help appreciated!!

i've used 5 codes (1045, 1062, 1095, 1103, 1380) on the remote control to connect it to my new sanyo tv, but none of them work.  model for the sanyo is FVE3963.

any help appreciated!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 16, 2013 9:47:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
russ1623 - Did you try the TV under Menu help remote setup?? Which remote do you have silver or black?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

remote control code for sanyo

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 5:25:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
russ1623 - Try the search method. Look for help on TV or here - https://www.att.com/global-search/search.jsp?GS_Form_src=true&autoSuggest=FALSE&ahSelect=&fstPreFilt...

Logitech Harmony will do the job, but the low priced model 300 does not appear to be readily available any longer.
russ1623 - Try the search method. Look for help on TV or here - https://www.att.com/global-search/search.jsp?GS_Form_src=true&autoSuggest=FALSE&ahSelect=&fstPreFilter=%2FSupport%2F&q=program+remote&x=21&y=8#!/All/

Logitech Harmony will do the job, but the low priced model 300 does not appear to be readily available any longer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: remote control code for sanyo

2 of 10 (5,499 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 9:16:58 AM
(0)
Tutor

I have tried the search methods.  Maybe I'm not searching the right thing or maybe I'm missing something obvious - but it seems very simple to me.  I just need a code that works for the Sanyo.

I have tried the search methods.  Maybe I'm not searching the right thing or maybe I'm missing something obvious - but it seems very simple to me.  I just need a code that works for the Sanyo.

3 of 10 (5,484 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 16, 2013 9:47:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
russ1623 - Did you try the TV under Menu help remote setup?? Which remote do you have silver or black?

4 of 10 (5,479 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2013 8:48:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

thank you very much, i wasn't going to the remote control setup help.  i did and i went through the steps to figure it out automatically.

thank you!

thank you very much, i wasn't going to the remote control setup help.  i did and i went through the steps to figure it out automatically.

thank you!

5 of 10 (5,452 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2013 5:06:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
russ1623 - Good for you for being persistent - It is a frustrating process & frustration gets in the way, but you pushed through it. Also, thanks for letting me know that you did it.
russ1623 - Good for you for being persistent - It is a frustrating process & frustration gets in the way, but you pushed through it. Also, thanks for letting me know that you did it.

6 of 10 (5,435 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 7:08:14 PM
(0)
Tutor

well, i'm back.  the automatic code search worked.  except now when i turn them off, it resets, and i have to go through the search again.  why is it not remembering?

well, i'm back.  the automatic code search worked.  except now when i turn them off, it resets, and i have to go through the search again.  why is it not remembering?

7 of 10 (5,399 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 7:11:46 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
russ1623 - When you find the correct code, you need to press the ENTER button (bottom right). Are you pressing the OK button or no button??
russ1623 - When you find the correct code, you need to press the ENTER button (bottom right). Are you pressing the OK button or no button??

8 of 10 (5,395 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 19, 2013 7:27:28 PM
(0)
Tutor

ok, so after the TV turns off (after pressing the FF button until it turns off), i need to press the enter button?

i'm pressing no button.

ok, so after the TV turns off (after pressing the FF button until it turns off), i need to press the enter button?

i'm pressing no button.

9 of 10 (5,391 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2013 4:59:34 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by aviewer on Sep 20, 2013 at 5:14:45 AM

russ1623 - Yes, pressing the ENTER button tells the remote that you want to save that setting. By not pressing the ENTER button you are saying it is not the right code & do not apply it. I believe, there is a timeout period that it will work while it waits for either  -- go on to the next code OR Yes, that is the one I want indication.

russ1623 - Yes, pressing the ENTER button tells the remote that you want to save that setting. By not pressing the ENTER button you are saying it is not the right code & do not apply it. I believe, there is a timeout period that it will work while it waits for either  -- go on to the next code OR Yes, that is the one I want indication.

[ Edited ]
10 of 10 (5,365 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments