For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
russ1623's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, September 16th, 2013 3:40 AM

remote control code for sanyo

i've used 5 codes (1045, 1062, 1095, 1103, 1380) on the remote control to connect it to my new sanyo tv, but none of them work.  model for the sanyo is FVE3963.

any help appreciated!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

russ1623 - Did you try the TV under Menu help remote setup?? Which remote do you have silver or black?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

russ1623 - Try the search method. Look for help on TV or here - https://www.att.com/global-search/search.jsp?GS_Form_src=true&autoSuggest=FALSE&ahSelect=&fstPreFilter=%2FSupport%2F&q=program+remote&x=21&y=8#!/All/

Logitech Harmony will do the job, but the low priced model 300 does not appear to be readily available any longer.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

I have tried the search methods.  Maybe I'm not searching the right thing or maybe I'm missing something obvious - but it seems very simple to me.  I just need a code that works for the Sanyo.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

thank you very much, i wasn't going to the remote control setup help.  i did and i went through the steps to figure it out automatically.

thank you!

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

russ1623 - Good for you for being persistent - It is a frustrating process & frustration gets in the way, but you pushed through it. Also, thanks for letting me know that you did it.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

well, i'm back.  the automatic code search worked.  except now when i turn them off, it resets, and i have to go through the search again.  why is it not remembering?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

russ1623 - When you find the correct code, you need to press the ENTER button (bottom right). Are you pressing the OK button or no button??

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

11 years ago

ok, so after the TV turns off (after pressing the FF button until it turns off), i need to press the enter button?

i'm pressing no button.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

russ1623 - Yes, pressing the ENTER button tells the remote that you want to save that setting. By not pressing the ENTER button you are saying it is not the right code & do not apply it. I believe, there is a timeout period that it will work while it waits for either  -- go on to the next code OR Yes, that is the one I want indication.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

black

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.