Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forums

Posted Aug 6, 2014
9:31:00 AM
hr34 not responding readily to remote

My hr34 often fails to respond to the remote, often despite repeated attempts.  This happens with the DTV remote and also the universal remote.

My hr34 often fails to respond to the remote, often despite repeated attempts.  This happens with the DTV remote and also the universal remote.

hr34 not responding readily to remote

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2014 10:19:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What model remote control do you have?  Look for the number on the remote's upper front corner.

This could be a symptom of infrared interference in your room.  If the remote model number ends with an "R" or "RX", then it's RF-capable, and changing to RF mode might help.

What model remote control do you have?  Look for the number on the remote's upper front corner.

This could be a symptom of infrared interference in your room.  If the remote model number ends with an "R" or "RX", then it's RF-capable, and changing to RF mode might help.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: hr34 not responding readily to remote

2 of 2 (11 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments