Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Oct 15, 2013
7:32:42 PM
View profile
can't program remote rc66 to samsung tv

How do i find code to program my remote control my Samsung tv. I tried the codes from tv, but none worked.

How do i find code to program my remote control my Samsung tv. I tried the codes from tv, but none worked.

can't program remote rc66 to samsung tv

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 15, 2013 8:58:42 PM
(0)
Administrator

What is the model of the TV that you have?  10812 is the standard Samsung code.  You can enter the make & model of the set in question at DIRECTV - Remote Control Code Lookup  Now if that does not work, the only other suggestion is to go with a Logitech Harmony remote.  You can get the Harmony 200 remote off of Amazon.com, for $45.  You are better to get something like the Harmony 650 remote, which is a more robust basic line remote.

Try the lookup link first and go from there.  I got tired of dealing with so called provider "Universal" remotes, so ended up going with the Harmony 650.

What is the model of the TV that you have?  10812 is the standard Samsung code.  You can enter the make & model of the set in question at DIRECTV - Remote Control Code Lookup  Now if that does not work, the only other suggestion is to go with a Logitech Harmony remote.  You can get the Harmony 200 remote off of Amazon.com, for $45.  You are better to get something like the Harmony 650 remote, which is a more robust basic line remote.

Try the lookup link first and go from there.  I got tired of dealing with so called provider "Universal" remotes, so ended up going with the Harmony 650.

Re: can't program remote rc66 to samsung tv

2 of 2 (141 Views)