Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 25, 2013
4:13:44 PM
View profile
What is the remote device code for Samsung FM45C soundbar?

What is the remote device code for Samsung FM45C soundbar?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2013 4:35:28 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Pdschaller - Only someone who has one may be able to answer that. But, not if they used the search method. So, try the search method or follow the TV instructions under menu- help. If you find a code that works on/off you are half way there. When the TV is programmed it is ALWAYS the volume control. You need to change that - probably want it to follow the mode button. Also, you need to add the soundbar to the power sequence
Pdschaller - Only someone who has one may be able to answer that. But, not if they used the search method. So, try the search method or follow the TV instructions under menu- help. If you find a code that works on/off you are half way there. When the TV is programmed it is ALWAYS the volume control. You need to change that - probably want it to follow the mode button. Also, you need to add the soundbar to the power sequence
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: What is the remote device code for Samsung FM45C soundbar?

2 of 4 (2,443 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 9, 2014 8:31:44 PM
(0)
Contributor

did you ever find out a code for the FM45C? I have the same product an unable to connect using the automatic/code search function. 

did you ever find out a code for the FM45C? I have the same product an unable to connect using the automatic/code search function. 

3 of 4 (1,512 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 10, 2014 4:44:02 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
If unable to program the U-verse remote, an alternative is available -

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR
If unable to program the U-verse remote, an alternative is available -

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (1,493 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments