Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jan 15, 2013
7:42:10 AM
View profile
What does the Go Interactive button on my remote do?

What does the "Go Interactive" button on my remote do?

What does the "Go Interactive" button on my remote do?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 15, 2013 9:58:32 AM
(0)
Employee

"Go Interactive" will open the menu for the AT&T U-Bar and will allow you to access sports, stocks, weather, and traffic while watching TV. You can exit by pressing Back, Exit, or Go Interactive on the remote control.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

What does the Go Interactive button on my remote do?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 15, 2013 9:58:32 AM
(0)
Employee

"Go Interactive" will open the menu for the AT&T U-Bar and will allow you to access sports, stocks, weather, and traffic while watching TV. You can exit by pressing Back, Exit, or Go Interactive on the remote control.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: What does the Go Interactive button on my remote do?

2 of 3 (968 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 17, 2013 7:19:00 AM
(0)
Teacher

Thank you Sadath!

Thank you Sadath!

Re: What does the Go Interactive button on my remote do?

3 of 3 (968 Views)