Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted Nov 6, 2011
11:25:32 AM
View profile
Westinghouse VR-3215 silver remote codes

I have entered lots of codes but can't get this Westinghouse VR-3215 to work with the silver uverse remote. I tried code searching and can manage to get it to come off or on. So, at that point I hit 'OK' which is supposed to save the code but it won't respond. Any ideas? Basically all I'm worried about is the volume and on/off.

I have entered lots of codes but can't get this Westinghouse VR-3215 to work with the silver uverse remote. I tried code searching and can manage to get it to come off or on. So, at that point I hit 'OK' which is supposed to save the code but it won't respond. Any ideas? Basically all I'm worried about is the volume and on/off.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 6, 2011 11:59:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
My RF remote says use the enter key (bottom right) not sure if this applies to the silver one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Westinghouse VR-3215 silver remote codes

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 6, 2011 11:59:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
My RF remote says use the enter key (bottom right) not sure if this applies to the silver one.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Westinghouse VR-3215 silver remote codes

2 of 4 (2,312 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 12:25:02 PM
(0)
Contributor

That worked, thanks a lot! On the silver remote it says 'zoom'  below the button but 'enter' is printed on the actual button.

That worked, thanks a lot! On the silver remote it says 'zoom'  below the button but 'enter' is printed on the actual button.

3 of 4 (2,302 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2011 12:39:07 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Great!
Great!

4 of 4 (2,296 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments