Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 20, 2011
12:49:14 AM
View profile
Vizio 200 sound bar

Everything in the Vizio guide tells you to start with a one but the uverse guide says you can only do that with a TV.  The 4060 from HTI didn't work either.  Any other id's?

Everything in the Vizio guide tells you to start with a one but the uverse guide says you can only do that with a TV.  The 4060 from HTI didn't work either.  Any other id's?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 20, 2011 4:08:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can reasign DVD or AUX as TV -

Push att/ok all  mode keys flash

enter 944  all mode keys flash

press TV key

Press aux or DVD three flashes for success

Try your TV codes on this key tpo control sound bar

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Vizio 200 sound bar

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 20, 2011 4:08:11 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

press TV key

press TV key

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Vizio 200 sound bar

2 of 4 (2,023 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 20, 2011 5:09:22 AM
(0)
Teacher
Thanks that. Is a great id
Thanks that. Is a great id

3 of 4 (2,016 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2011 5:11:20 PM
(0)
Contributor

The idea sounded great but once I copied the TV control to AUX and tried reprogramming the TV button, none of the Vizio codes for the Uverse remote worked the sound bar. I'm going to check with Vizio and the Uverse remote manufacurer Cisco.

Anyone happen to stuble across a code that works? It'd be nice to use one remote than to continue using the remote that came with the soundbar.

The idea sounded great but once I copied the TV control to AUX and tried reprogramming the TV button, none of the Vizio codes for the Uverse remote worked the sound bar. I'm going to check with Vizio and the Uverse remote manufacurer Cisco.

Anyone happen to stuble across a code that works? It'd be nice to use one remote than to continue using the remote that came with the soundbar.

4 of 4 (1,835 Views)