marc5455's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 31st, 2012 12:37 AM

The "LAST" button will not work

Crazy problem I am having...I have 2 remotes...both in mint condition and over time the "Last" button will not work. The one stopped working about 4 months ago and the other one just started yesterday.  It will never work or light up and yet they button doesnt feel out of place or wierd or anything like that.  Forgot to mention I got the service in the beginning of 2012 so its not like my remotes are old. Just find this weird because its only that button...on both remotes .  Anybody else experience this? If so can someone tell me how they fixed it or if they just called customer service.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

12 years ago

marc5455- Could be the contacts under the button are worn out - especially if you use that button a lot. Call for replacement. Should be free. If not call again.

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

12 years ago

Agreed.  I had one remote where the Channel Up/Down wouldn't work, and another where the Volume Up/Down wouldn't work.

Using 2 remotes got old fast!

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

12 years ago

When you call CS they will give you a replacement remote for every STB you have at no charge.  Use the phone number in my sig to call CS/TS.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.