Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Dec 21, 2013
11:18:08 AM
View profile
Samsung sound bar remote programming

Have a HW-F355 Samsung Crystal Surround Air Track sound bar and subwoofer would like to program the dtv remote to recognize it?  I have the standard DTV remote with the dtv, av1, av2, tv slide switch.

Have a HW-F355 Samsung Crystal Surround Air Track sound bar and subwoofer would like to program the dtv remote to recognize it?  I have the standard DTV remote with the dtv, av1, av2, tv slide switch.

Samsung sound bar remote programming

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2013 2:19:35 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

What model Remote do you have?  Look for number on top front corner.

What model DirecTV Receiver/DVR?

What model Remote do you have?  Look for number on top front corner.

What model DirecTV Receiver/DVR?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung sound bar remote programming

2 of 3 (13 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2013 5:09:22 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

up, we need model numbers as only RC65x and higher along with a compatible receiver is needed to programed a soundbar

up, we need model numbers as only RC65x and higher along with a compatible receiver is needed to programed a soundbar

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Samsung sound bar remote programming

3 of 3 (13 Views)