For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
sfletch58's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 22nd, 2015 10:28 PM

S20-S1 remote won't turn on TV

I have tried ever;y code for my LG TV and I have tried the automatic setup up and held down the FFW key over 10 minutes, tried again holding down the 1 key, as another set of instructions called for and nothing. TV would not turn off. Still can't power on or off the TV and can't use the volume controls. Odd part is, when this was first set up, it all worked fine!! no new equipment added, didn't move anything...it just stopped working. Any suggestions? So frustrating.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@sfletch58 wrote:

I have tried ever;y code for my LG TV and I have tried the automatic setup up and held down the FFW key over 10 minutes, tried again holding down the 1 key, as another set of instructions called for and nothing. TV would not turn off. Still can't power on or off the TV and can't use the volume controls. Odd part is, when this was first set up, it all worked fine!! no new equipment added, didn't move anything...it just stopped working. Any suggestions? So frustrating.

Maybe try new batteries?  Know here on my silver remote,TV control goes out but still have Uverse control.  This point I know I need new batteries. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you! I'll give it a try. Usually, there is a pop up on the TV when the batteries are low but quite possibly, I missed the pop up at some point and it quit popping up!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.