Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Aug 12, 2014
8:03:59 PM
View profile
Remote not skipping ahead

direct tv must have changed their software.  I can no longer skip ahead more than 30 seconds to skip ads.  Also there is a new addition on the screen when you press the skip ahead button once.  It now says 30 seconds on the screen.  I Find that if I hit the button 4 times to skip ahead two minutes it goes clear to the end of the recording.

HR24-200    rc65rx remote

Please help.

direct tv must have changed their software.  I can no longer skip ahead more than 30 seconds to skip ads.  Also there is a new addition on the screen when you press the skip ahead button once.  It now says 30 seconds on the screen.  I Find that if I hit the button 4 times to skip ahead two minutes it goes clear to the end of the recording.

HR24-200    rc65rx remote

Please help.

Remote not skipping ahead

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2014 2:15:02 PM
(0)
Contributor

I have the same problem.

HR24-200 Universal Remote with RF and IR

I have the same problem.

HR24-200 Universal Remote with RF and IR

Re: Remote not skipping ahead

2 of 3 (9 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2014 2:37:15 PM
(0)
Teacher

This problem started when direct tv upgraded the system hardware to 0x8a6.  Do a search and you will find others talking about this problem.  Dont waste your time calling support.  Look at my other posts and you will find one with a link to a different forum that is talking about this problem.

This problem started when direct tv upgraded the system hardware to 0x8a6.  Do a search and you will find others talking about this problem.  Dont waste your time calling support.  Look at my other posts and you will find one with a link to a different forum that is talking about this problem.

Re: Remote not skipping ahead

3 of 3 (9 Views)