U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 28, 2012
5:52:45 PM
View profile
Remote features and user guide

Is there a guide that tells you what each button on the remote does?

Specifically, I am trying to figure out if you can skip days in the guide. An example would be if I am on Monday at 8pm on the guide, I would want to skip to the same time on Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.

Is there a guide that tells you what each button on the remote does?

Specifically, I am trying to figure out if you can skip days in the guide. An example would be if I am on Monday at 8pm on the guide, I would want to skip to the same time on Tuesday, Wednesday, etc.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 28, 2012 6:18:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
browndk26 - When the guide is up hit the enter button - bottom right - it will display a drop down menu that includes skip ahead in time - select your day - it goes to prime time that day
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Remote features and user guide

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 28, 2012 6:18:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
browndk26 - When the guide is up hit the enter button - bottom right - it will display a drop down menu that includes skip ahead in time - select your day - it goes to prime time that day
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Remote features and user guide

2 of 3 (1,248 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 30, 2012 9:46:16 AM
(0)
Scholar
Thanks!
Thanks!

Re: Remote features and user guide