Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 18, 2013
10:36:16 AM
View profile
Remote code for Sony Blu-Ray BDP-S270 ??

I've tried the listed remote codes without success. Does anyone have the uverse standard black remote code for the Sony Blu-Ray BDP-S270 that works?

Thanks in advance!

I've tried the listed remote codes without success. Does anyone have the uverse standard black remote code for the Sony Blu-Ray BDP-S270 that works?

Thanks in advance!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 12, 2013 10:26:54 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by tanoury on Oct 12, 2013 at 10:29:16 AM

Finally, remote code 2484 works on the standard black u-verse remote to control the sony blu-ray player BDP-S270

I hope this helps someone!

CHEERS!

Accepted Solution

Remote code for Sony Blu-Ray BDP-S270 ??

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 31, 2013 10:08:38 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hello @tanoury , thanks for your post. Please visit U-verse Easy Find remote control setup and click on the 

U-verse Easy Find remote control setup hyperlink.  You should be able to find the remote code there. Smiley Happy

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello @tanoury , thanks for your post. Please visit U-verse Easy Find remote control setup and click on the 

U-verse Easy Find remote control setup hyperlink.  You should be able to find the remote code there. Smiley Happy

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Remote code for Sony Blu-Ray BDP-S270 ??

2 of 3 (5,436 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 12, 2013 10:26:54 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by tanoury on Oct 12, 2013 at 10:29:16 AM

Finally, remote code 2484 works on the standard black u-verse remote to control the sony blu-ray player BDP-S270

CHEERS!

CHEERS!

Re: Remote code for Sony Blu-Ray BDP-S270 ??

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (4,912 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments