Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Aug 29, 2013
7:56:01 PM
View profile
Remote Control Will Not Work at All

I have a Sony TV with a RC32 remote and an HD DVR. My remote control will not work at all. I tried reprogramming it, using the instructions on the screen and some that I read in the forum here and cannot get it to work still. The buttons are working because the green light at the top is blinking, but nothing is changing when I try the remote. I currently have to change the channel and volume at the TV and DVR box. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

I have a Sony TV with a RC32 remote and an HD DVR. My remote control will not work at all. I tried reprogramming it, using the instructions on the screen and some that I read in the forum here and cannot get it to work still. The buttons are working because the green light at the top is blinking, but nothing is changing when I try the remote. I currently have to change the channel and volume at the TV and DVR box. Any help would be much appreciated!!!

Remote Control Will Not Work at All

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2013 8:00:30 PM
(0)
Employee

DO you have other remotes?  Can you try this remote at another receiver? can you try other remote at this receiver?

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

DO you have other remotes?  Can you try this remote at another receiver? can you try other remote at this receiver?

what model of receiver do you have. look for the model number inside the access card door.. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Remote Control Will Not Work at All

2 of 2 (28 Views)