(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2014 4:31:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What model DVR do you have?

What model DVR do you have?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Remote Code

2 of 7 (10 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2014 4:35:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

HR44-700

HR44-700

3 of 7 (10 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2014 4:57:56 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You'll need to follow the on-screen Remote Setup procedure. There's most likely not a code that you can enter manually. The HR44 will program the RC71 itself.

You'll need to follow the on-screen Remote Setup procedure. There's most likely not a code that you can enter manually. The HR44 will program the RC71 itself.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (10 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2014 5:04:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

I Am trying to program a soundbar so the rc71 can control the volume.  In the remote settings programming, supersonic is not a listed device.  Looking to see if there is a compatible device or manual code entry

I Am trying to program a soundbar so the rc71 can control the volume.  In the remote settings programming, supersonic is not a listed device.  Looking to see if there is a compatible device or manual code entry

5 of 7 (10 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2014 5:20:57 PM
(0)
Guru

Just try random brands then select model not known then select try next code until you can find one that works

I would start with popular brands its your only shot

Just try random brands then select model not known then select try next code until you can find one that works

I would start with popular brands its your only shot

6 of 7 (10 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2014 6:34:40 PM
(0)
Employee

under Audio Device try the LG codes.

under Audio Device try the LG codes.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 7 (10 Views)