Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Jun 15, 2013
8:55:21 PM
View profile
RC71 Channel Changing Problem

When watching TV and I manually enter a channel like 206 it doesn't change to the channel about 50% of the time.  Sometimes i'll enter a channel number 3 or 4 times and it won't go to the channel.  It will always change to the channel i want if I hit the enter button after entering the channel number.  I don't have any problems when i'm in the menu and entering channel numbers.

I had a tech out at my place today for 5 or 6 hours and said he didn't know what to do and it was probably a software issue that could get resolved with one of the weekly updates.  

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my system?

Thanks for the help

When watching TV and I manually enter a channel like 206 it doesn't change to the channel about 50% of the time.  Sometimes i'll enter a channel number 3 or 4 times and it won't go to the channel.  It will always change to the channel i want if I hit the enter button after entering the channel number.  I don't have any problems when i'm in the menu and entering channel numbers.

I had a tech out at my place today for 5 or 6 hours and said he didn't know what to do and it was probably a software issue that could get resolved with one of the weekly updates.  

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my system?

Thanks for the help

RC71 Channel Changing Problem

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too