Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jan 4, 2014
12:02:07 PM
View profile
Programming the remote to change receiver video source

How can I get my directv remote to change the video source on my Onkyo Receiver when playing a DVD on my PS3?  I was able get everything else set up and work properly (with use of a Nyko) , but I have now to reach over and change the video source from 1 to 2 every time it play a DVD.  Can this function be programmed into the remote?

How can I get my directv remote to change the video source on my Onkyo Receiver when playing a DVD on my PS3?  I was able get everything else set up and work properly (with use of a Nyko) , but I have now to reach over and change the video source from 1 to 2 every time it play a DVD.  Can this function be programmed into the remote?

Programming the remote to change receiver video source

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2014 12:38:09 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

what ever commands are mapped with the code that is what you get.  Assuming you have an RC65/66, try pressing any of the numbers while on the correct AV mode

what ever commands are mapped with the code that is what you get.  Assuming you have an RC65/66, try pressing any of the numbers while on the correct AV mode

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Programming the remote to change receiver video source

2 of 2 (15 Views)