For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
GETACTION007's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Thursday, July 21st, 2016 9:50 PM

Closed

NEED TO BUY A NEW REMOTE....!!!!!!

I HAVE HAD UVERSE 450 PACKAGE FOR "MANY YEARS", & MY MAIN BASIC REMOTE HAS LOST IT'S FUNCTION OF CHANGING CHANELS, PLUS 0THER PROBLEMS. I JUST UPDATED MY MAIN DVR RECEIVER A MONTH OR SO AGO, & I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE MOST UPDATED REMOTE THAT U OFFER.....I WENT INTO THE REMOTE AREA & IT STATED THAT THE REGULULAR REMOTE FOR $20.00 WAS SOLD OUT OR NOT AVAILABLE...NO OTHER OPTIONS....????....DID U KNOW THAT XFINITY OFFERS A VOICE REMOTE FOR THEIR XI DVR WITH MANY OTHER FUNCTIONS THAT UVERSE DOESN'T OFFER OR DO U OFFER SUCH UPDATES....????  I WOULD APPRECIATE U  CONTACTING  ME SOON.......

SINCERELY,

TED B[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

I APPRECIATE THE FORUM IDEA, BUT I WANT TO RESOLVE MY ISSUE YESTERDAY, INSTEAD OF.......???????  I WANT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER WITH A HUMAN SO I CAN SEE A RESOLVE RIGHT AWAY.....PLEASE CONTACT.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

Call (800) 288-2020 and ask for a new replacement remote. They should send one for free. That's what I did a year or so ago.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

See above. If you want a quick resolution it is better to call att first. Use this user forum second. And turn off all caps. No reason to use it here.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

See above. If you want a quick resolution it is better to call att first. Use this user forum second. And turn off all caps. No reason to use it here.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

SORRY....."UPPER CASE IS EASIER FOR ME TO READ"....I'M NOT SHOUTING, OR BEING "PC"........ITS JUST THE WAY I ROLL.  I HAVE CALLED AT&T FIRST, BUT COULDN'T GET THRU TO A HUMAN FOR A QUICK RESOLVE......U WOULD THINK OF ALL COMPANYS THAT ARE OFFERING CABLE SERVICES AT&T WOULD B A LOT MORE SEEMLESS & EASIER FOR THE CUSTOMER.....I WILL TRY YET AGAIN.....T U FOR U'R FEEDBACK. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Scientific testing...has generally indicated that all caps text is less legible and readable than lower-case text...all caps may make text appear hectoring and obnoxious for cultural reasons, since all-capitals is often used in transcribed speech to indicate that the speaker is shouting...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_caps

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

8 years ago

There have been a couple of posts indicating that the warehouse has no more remotes available.

You might ask a tech you can find.

You can go to best buy & get a Logitech Harmony model 650

Or order this from Amazon with expedited shipping - https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=RCRP05BR

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

IF IT HELP ME READ BETTER, THAT'S ALL THAT COUNTS....GO LECTURE SOMEONE ELSE.....EH'     [Please keep it courteous]

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

THE ABOVE IS INTENDED TO GO TO SKEETER.........

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8 years ago

THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK AVIEWER.....I WOULD LIKE TO USE THE AT&T REMOTE INSTEAD.....IT'S AMAZING THAT THEY DON'T HAVE SUCH A VALUABLE ACCESSORY, PLUS UPGRADABLE REMOTES........

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.