Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Jan 5, 2014
1:11:38 PM
My upstairs HR22-100

I have one more question.  My TV upstairs, an Insignia television, has been programmed to another new remote..same as the downstairs one.  However, it will not turn on/off the TV without moving the switch.  I used to be able to turn on the DVR and TV with the same button at the same time while the switch was at the Directv symbol.  It does turn on/off the TV, but as I said only after moving the switch.

Different box - HR22-100

Remote - RC66RBX

I have one more question.  My TV upstairs, an Insignia television, has been programmed to another new remote..same as the downstairs one.  However, it will not turn on/off the TV without moving the switch.  I used to be able to turn on the DVR and TV with the same button at the same time while the switch was at the Directv symbol.  It does turn on/off the TV, but as I said only after moving the switch.

Different box - HR22-100

Remote - RC66RBX

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 5, 2014 1:15:49 PM
(0)
Employee

Slide switch to TV

1. Press and hold MUTE and SELECT (LED flashes twice)

2. Enter 11463

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

My upstairs HR22-100

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 5, 2014 1:15:49 PM
(0)
Employee

Slide switch to TV

2. Enter 11463

Slide switch to TV

2. Enter 11463

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: My upstairs HR22-100

2 of 2 (9 Views)
Solution