Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Community

Posted Mar 6, 2014
1:00:46 PM
View profile
Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

It stays on TV when I use the up and down button. I have deactivated and reactivated the input. No joy. Any ideas? Thanks.

Dave

It stays on TV when I use the up and down button. I have deactivated and reactivated the input. No joy. Any ideas? Thanks.

Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2014 1:02:46 PM
(0)
Guru

Did you try repeated press of TV input button

Did you try repeated press of TV input button

Re: Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

2 of 5 (8 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2014 1:03:37 PM
(0)
Guru

You may have to move the slider to TV some TV are weird like that some do not work at all

You may have to move the slider to TV some TV are weird like that some do not work at all

Re: Model RC65, I get the TV input menu when I select it but, cannot select any option.

3 of 5 (8 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2014 12:28:17 PM
(0)
Contributor

Tried it all, nothing. Looks like I'll have to use 2 remotes. Thanks.

Dave

Tried it all, nothing. Looks like I'll have to use 2 remotes. Thanks.

4 of 5 (8 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 8, 2014 1:50:17 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

When you slide the switch to TV, try using the UP and DWN arrows.  see if that helps

When you slide the switch to TV, try using the UP and DWN arrows.  see if that helps

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (8 Views)