Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Apr 5, 2014
3:41:42 PM
I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work.
Does any know a code that will work?

I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work.
Does any know a code that will work?

I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 3:51:44 PM
(0)
Guru

Are you using as an rvu tv aslo what is the remote model

Are you using as an rvu tv aslo what is the remote model

Re: I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

2 of 9 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 3:55:41 PM
(0)
Guru

12051 if you have an rc71 remote and are using it with a genie mini. Press and hold mute and select wait for the flashes then

Use the code above

12051 if you have an rc71 remote and are using it with a genie mini. Press and hold mute and select wait for the flashes then

Use the code above

Re: I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

3 of 9 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 4:03:15 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What is the model of your emote control?  look on the top left

What is the model of your emote control?  look on the top left

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 9 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2014 1:39:46 PM
(0)
Tutor

I HAVE 2 REMOTES. A RC64 AND A RC65RX. I CAN NOT FIND A CODE THAT WORKS WITH EITHER REMOTE.

I HAVE 2 REMOTES. A RC64 AND A RC65RX. I CAN NOT FIND A CODE THAT WORKS WITH EITHER REMOTE.

5 of 9 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2014 3:20:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

10812 works for Samsung

Slide switch to TV

1. Press and hold MUTE and SELECT (LED flashes twice)

2. Enter 10812

10812 works for Samsung

Slide switch to TV

1. Press and hold MUTE and SELECT (LED flashes twice)

2. Enter 10812

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 9 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 11:09:32 AM
(0)
Tutor

It works!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It works!!!!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 of 9 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 11:15:43 AM
(0)
Tutor

Thank you very much. This code works.

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:21 PM

To: NOLAN OBRIEN

Subject: Re: - I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

DIRECTV Technical Forums

reply from peds48 in DIRECTV Remote Controls - View the full discussion

Thank you very much. This code works.

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 5:21 PM

To: NOLAN OBRIEN

Subject: Re: - I have a Samsung Model UN46EH5300 and need the code to use my directv remote for volume. I have tried all the codes listed on my Ginie software and the Directv web site and none of them work. Does anyone know a code that will work?

DIRECTV Technical Forums

reply from peds48 in DIRECTV Remote Controls - View the full discussion

8 of 9 (149 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2014 1:38:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Awesome.  Thanks for the update.

Awesome.  Thanks for the update.

9 of 9 (149 Views)