Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 26, 2013
5:30:32 PM
View profile
How do I search for sports?

I just switched from Charter.  If you hit menu, it gave you the options of Movies, sports, childrens, etc.   I have not figured out how to see what sports is playing now, or next.  same for movies.

Thanks for the help.

I just switched from Charter.  If you hit menu, it gave you the options of Movies, sports, childrens, etc.   I have not figured out how to see what sports is playing now, or next.  same for movies.

Thanks for the help.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 29, 2013 7:10:05 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello pcdude43, there are a few ways to find the sports channels or movies you may be looking for. You can go by the suggestions beebeesa and mibrnsurg provided and you can also use the instructions below.

On the U-verse remote

Press Go interactive

Select Multiview

Select Sports Multiview

OR

Press Menu

Select Channel Shortcuts

Select Sports

OR

Press Menu

Select Search

Enter the sport,game, or movie you are looking for

OR

You can go online and visit

http://uverseonline.att.net/sports/all

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

How do I search for sports?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2013 7:57:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

The sports channels start at 1600 on HD or 600 for SD.  Sports multi-view is 1600.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

The sports channels start at 1600 on HD or 600 for SD.  Sports multi-view is 1600.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: How do I search for sports?

2 of 4 (1,255 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 27, 2013 6:49:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

You can just go to search and enter part of a sports team's name and it should bring up what you are looking for and can click to get the results.  I just entered Tigers and found the Detroit Tigers listed games (of course off by 1 hour, although info listed correct times). Smiley Wink

Chris

You can just go to search and enter part of a sports team's name and it should bring up what you are looking for and can click to get the results.  I just entered Tigers and found the Detroit Tigers listed games (of course off by 1 hour, although info listed correct times). Smiley Wink

Chris

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (1,255 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 29, 2013 7:10:05 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello pcdude43, there are a few ways to find the sports channels or movies you may be looking for. You can go by the suggestions beebeesa and mibrnsurg provided and you can also use the instructions below.

On the U-verse remote

Press Go interactive

Select Multiview

Select Sports Multiview

OR

Press Menu

Select Channel Shortcuts

Select Sports

OR

Press Menu

Select Search

OR

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

On the U-verse remote

Press Go interactive

Select Multiview

Select Sports Multiview

OR

Press Menu

Select Channel Shortcuts

Select Sports

OR

Press Menu

Select Search

OR

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (1,255 Views)
Solution