Ask a question
Search in DIRECTV Forums

DIRECTV Forum

Posted Aug 3, 2014
10:31:38 AM
View profile
Do you have the code to program a vizio tv model E650i-A2

Do you have the code to program a vizio tv model E650i-A2 so remote will control volume and on & off? Tried the codes under program remote and those codes did not work.

Do you have the code to program a vizio tv model E650i-A2 so remote will control volume and on & off? Tried the codes under program remote and those codes did not work.

Do you have the code to program a vizio tv model E650i-A2

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2014 11:18:45 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

What model Remote Control do you have?  Look for number on upper front of remote.

What model DirecTV Receiver/DVR do you have?  Look for number behind front panel access card door, or on rear panel.

What model Remote Control do you have?  Look for number on upper front of remote.

What model DirecTV Receiver/DVR do you have?  Look for number behind front panel access card door, or on rear panel.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Do you have the code to program a vizio tv model E650i-A2

2 of 3 (15 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2014 6:58:09 AM
(0)
Contributor

Talked to Tech support and she is sending me a new remote. It worked several days after install but then would not mute then no volume change. Thank You for your support.

Talked to Tech support and she is sending me a new remote. It worked several days after install but then would not mute then no volume change. Thank You for your support.

Re: Do you have the code to program a vizio tv model E650i-A2

3 of 3 (15 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments