Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 29, 2014
1:45:15 PM
wireless receivers

does anyone know if there is a way to get a 3rd wirless receiver the online ordering says there is a max of 2

does anyone know if there is a way to get a 3rd wirless receiver the online ordering says there is a max of 2

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2014 3:35:03 PM
(0)
Employee
The current software only supports up to 2 wireless receivers, have heard rumors of new development that will allow more, most likely fall of this year or 1st quarter next year, as this seems when most new products have been released in past years.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

wireless receivers

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 29, 2014 3:35:03 PM
(0)
Employee
The current software only supports up to 2 wireless receivers, have heard rumors of new development that will allow more, most likely fall of this year or 1st quarter next year, as this seems when most new products have been released in past years.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: wireless receivers

2 of 3 (388 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2016 1:07:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

This post was nearly 2 years ago; we are now in 1st qtr of 2016.  I had been told when I upgraded to gigapower and was provided a new modem that the system could now support MORE than just 2 wireless receivers.  I was told today that they are all still limited to a maximum of 2.  When is the system/software going to be upgraded to support more than 2 wireless receivers?  

This post was nearly 2 years ago; we are now in 1st qtr of 2016.  I had been told when I upgraded to gigapower and was provided a new modem that the system could now support MORE than just 2 wireless receivers.  I was told today that they are all still limited to a maximum of 2.  When is the system/software going to be upgraded to support more than 2 wireless receivers?  

Re: wireless receivers

3 of 3 (84 Views)